Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Student in the Spotlight: Sarah Erlewine

  
This week's Student in the Spotlight is... 
Sarah Erlewine!
      Sarah Erlewine is an MA Candidate in Applied Drama and Theatre for the Young! She has been seen in the Theatre for the Young touring show Taking Off! She is also a member of the Educational Theatre Collaborative! Sarah has always wanted to work on the musical Company, "It just resonates with me, I like that it is small and intimate, which a lot of musicals aren't; and the music is just great!
         Her favorite memory of EMU Theatre is, "The first time I saw someone wearing one of the Dr. Faustus t-shirts I designed."
    Sarah is also our current Student Graphic Designer for the department, "To walk down the halls and see my work everywhere is kind of thrilling." She is the one who designs all of the graphics, brochures, and posters that we send out to you! When asked what she liked most about her job she said, "To see people enjoying my work is definitely one of my favorite parts." If you are interested in seeing more of her work, or to inquire about her graphic design services visit her portfolio here!
      
    Sarah will be graduating this April following the winter semester! After graduation shewould like to keep designing preferably for a Theatre for Young Audiences company, or one that has a TYA department. "I consider what I do in marketing as advocacy for theatre," she happily said.

No comments:

Post a Comment