Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Student in the Spotlight: Gina Lock

This week's Student in the Spotlight is...
      Gina Lock!

Gina Lock is a freshman at EMU majoring in Arts and Entertainment Management and minoring and Marketing and Theatre Arts! Gina is also the new graphic designer for 
EMU Theatre!!!! (What better time than now to get to know her?!)
We love her already!!) Gina actually discovered her talent for graphic design in a photography class, "I got started with it because we had to do it in a photography class and I was good at it. So my high school director told me since I was always on photo shop, to make a poster for a show and I just kept doing it." 


 She worked on the projections crew for Tintypes, and will be doing the same thing for our upcoming production of Legally Blonde!! If Gina could work on any show she said it would be, "Thoroughly Modern Millie because I just love the 20's" 

   Her favorite memory of EMU Theatre so far is, "Haley, in general during projections crew she was just a joy!" (Can you feel the love folks, because we sure can <3 ) 
   As far as post graduation plans Gina said, "I think it would be really cool to make posters for 
                                                                                            movies or films!"

No comments:

Post a Comment